Prices & Deadlines
For: U14 (Only)
For: U16 (Only)
For: U18 (Only)
For: U21 (Only), Senior (Only), Master (Only)
For: 2 divisions : U16 + U18, 2 divisions : U18 + Ne-Waza
For: 2 divisions : U18 + Senior, 2 divisions : U21 + Senior, 2 divisions : Senior + Master, 2 divisions : U16 + U21, 2 divisions : U21 + Ne-Waza, 2 divisions : Master + Ne-waza
For: 3 divisions : U18 + Senior + Ne-Waza, 3 divisions : U21+ Senior + Ne-Waza, 3 divisions : Senior + Master + Ne-Waza
For: 2 divisions : U16 + Ne-waza
For: Ne-Waza (Only)
All prices in CAD $
Here is some important information before you register:
- If you are not from Canada, please use de code: otherfederation
- You must check if you are affiliated with Judo Quebec (other province) by your technical director or directly at this link https://judocanada.org/fr/membership/
- When you arrive on the registration page, click on the "Search" link and enter the first and last name without accent or punctuation. Example: François Noël I must register him François Noel
- You must write the full name exactly as on the membership card (always without accents and punctuation).
- If it doesn't work the first time, please try a second time, it works most of the time.
- If it still doesn't work, you can send me an email at [email protected]
The registration of coaches is mandatory to obtain accreditation. An additional $15 fee will be charged for coaches registering after November 5, 2023.
All referees must register online by November 5, 2023.
ONLY ONE REGISTRATION PERMITTED PER PARTICIPANT. If you wish to register for more than one category (example: junior + senior), you must select the junior + senior category. You will not be able to register for the junior category and another for the senior category.