Prices & Deadlines
For: U14 (Only)
For: U16 (Only), Ne-Waza (Only)
For: U18 (Only)
For: U21 (Only), Senior (Only), Master (Only)
For: 2 divisions : U16 + U18, 2 divisions : U18 + Ne-Waza
For: 2 divisions : U18 + Senior, 2 divisions : U21 + Senior, 2 divisions : Senior + Master, 2 divisions : U16 + U21, 2 divisions : U21 + Ne-Waza, 2 divisions : Senior + Ne-Waza, 2 divisions : Vétéran + Ne-waza
For: 3 divisions : U18 + Senior + Ne-Waza, 3 divisions : U21+ Senior + Ne-Waza, 3 divisions : Senior + Vétéran + Ne-Waza
For: 2 divisions : U16 + Ne-waza
All prices in CAD $
We are having some difficulty with Trackie registrations at the moment. If you are in this situation, here is what to try before contacting us:
- You must check if you are affiliated with Judo Quebec by your technical director or directly at this link https://judocanada.org/fr/membership/
- When you arrive on the registration page, click on the "Search" link and enter the first and last name without accent or punctuation. Example: François Noël I must register him François Noel
- You must write the full name exactly as on the membership card (always without accents and punctuation).
- If it doesn't work the first time, please try a second time, it works most of the time.
- If it still doesn't work, you can send me an email at [email protected]
- Or Mrs. Danielle Boulanger at [email protected] or at the following number between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. 514-255-JUDO (5836)
Coach registration is mandatory to obtain an accredition. An additional fee of 15$ will be charged for coaches registering after October 30th, 2022.
PARTICIPANTS CAN REGISTER ONLY ONCE. If you want to participate in two categories (Example: junior and senior), you must select the right category combination (junio + senior category). You cannot register for junior then register again for senior.