Prices & Deadlines
|1st Role |
For: U16 athlete, U18 athlete, U21 athlete, Senior athlete, U14 athlete, Veteran athlete
Applies to: Athlete
All prices in CAD $
Entry cap of 200 athletes per team.
Additional payment options may be available when logged in.
The 2023 Fall Inter-Provincial Camp is taking place in Vernon September 29 to October 1.
Age Category: 2nd year U14 and older (Born in 2011 and earlier)
Minimum Rank: Yonkyu (orange)
• The primary focus of this camp will be to help prepare athletes for the 2023-24 competitive season and is recommended for athletes competing in the U16 and older age categories
• Participants need to bring training gear (running, shoes, short, t-shirts) in addition to their judogi
• Athletes, parents and/or club instructors are responsible for arranging their accommodations, transportation and chaperoning of minor aged athletes for all participants.
• A boxed lunch will be provided on the Sunday for all participants. Participants will need sufficient funds to pay for all other meals and any activities.
1. Quality Inn and Suites
4204 32 Street, Vernon BC
Booked under : Judo BC (20 rooms blocked) Room with 2 Queen Beds $159.00 plus tax
Room with one King Bed & couch $159. Plus tax
2. Sandman Hotel Vernon
4201 32 Street Vernon BC
Booking Name: Judo BC.
Block ID 312810 or Block Code: 2309JudoBC ( 16 room blocked) Room with two double/queen beds: $125 plus tax
[email protected] or [email protected]
3. Prestige Vernon Lodge & Conference Center
3914 32 St. Vernon BC V1T5P1
No Block rooms, individual bookings
One queen bed, one pullout couch $214.95 Two queen beds $224.95
Final Schedule - No changes from the tentative schedule
Friday, September 29th
4 – 6 pm Teams Arrive
7 – 9:00 pm Judo Everyone
Saturday, September 30th
8 – 9 am Physical Training Everyone
9:30 – 11:00 am Judo Group 1
11am – 12:30 pm Judo Group 2
2:00-3:30 pm Workshop
3:30 – 5:30 pm Judo Group 1
5:30 – 7:30 pm Judo Group 2
8:00 Judo BC Awards Celebration
Sunday, October 1st
8:30 – 10 am Judo Group 1
10 – 11:30 am Judo Group 2
Group 1 - U14, U16
Group 2- U18, U21, Senior & Veteran
*attendance is mandatory for BC Provincial Team Athletes.